Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys Elite > Vehicle Diagnostic Report
Vehicle Diagnostic Report

2471 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2017-03-09 03:29:43

•   Level 2   
    (30) points
    Dan Fisk
    2017-02-20 04:06:35
     Fairly trivial request however since I am going to be using my Elite as a promotional tool it is important to me. My vehicle diagnostic reports do not print my slogan or remarks that I have input into the shop mangager setup area. All of the other information such as company name, address, phone numbers, website and email do however the slogan and remarks do not. Anyone know what I am missing or how to make it work? Thanks in advance for you help.

•   Level 5   
    (293) points
    billymck

2017-02-21 04:49:19 (Reply to:Dan Fisk)

anything you put in the shop manager setup is going to be printed in the header....so just remove what you don't want printed from the shop manager setup... simple

•   Level 2   
    (30) points
    Dan Fisk
    2017-02-21 17:23:12 (Reply to:billymck)
    Oh. So if I understand correctly the header is limited to so many lines and if I want the slogan and remarks to show on the report I have to eliminate the other information? Will try it but was hoping everything tha was set up could be printed on it. Thanks for your reply.

•   Level 2   
    (30) points
    Dan Fisk
    2017-03-09 03:29:43 (Reply to:Dan Fisk)
     So this is to bump the thread and I'd appreciate if a company rep could chime in. No matter what I have done, the vehicle diagnostic report still will not print all of the information input into the shop manager setup area. I don't see any reason for those areas to be included if they aren't going to print on the report. The shop slogan is really not too big a deal but the remarks area is important for logging information before, during and after the repair. Sorry for the frustrated tone but it really would be nice to have remarks printed on all the reports so when flipping through them you know the timeline and what was done etc. Thanks in advance for the help.
  Total1 Pages